Testing, Adjusting, and Balancing Services
DeBra-Kuempel is certified in air and hydronics by the National Environment Balancing Bureau (NEBB) and the Testing, Adjusting, and Balancing Bureau (TABB).
We have eight full time, certified balancers on staff who can test, adjust, and balance (TAB) virtually any new or existing air or water system, including constant volume, variable volume, hot water, chilled water, exhaust hoods, kitchen hoods, and many more types of systems.
Interior environmental systems
DeBra-Kuempel offers precise testing, adjusting, and balancing of interior environmental systems. We offer site surveys of mechanical systems and engineering studies to develop system capacity for current building use to give balancers accurate system performance. Benefits included efficient and economical systems operation, improved cost control, and increased occupant comfort.
HVAC-certified testing, adjusting, and balancing for:
- Air and hydronic systems
- Regulatory compliance systems
- Commissioning support
- Energy audit support
- Mechanical repair services
HVAC, fire, life safety systems testing and services include:
- Fire damper inspection and function
- Smoke controls system function
- Stair pressurization systems function
- Smoke removal systems function
Certification compliance testing services include:
- Laboratory fume hood and bio-safety cabinet-related lab equipment air volume certification testing