In today’s unpredictable economic environment, rising energy costs are a continuing concern for many facility owners and managers. DeBra-Kuempel’s Energy Management Services team can help keep your energy consumption in check, cutting your heating and lighting costs and saving you money.
Knowing where to look for energy cost savings is all about understanding how to optimize the performance of equipment that is in use and knowing when an upgrade can save you money in the short and long run. Our knowledge gives you options to save and maximize on your HVAC and lighting systems.
For example, did you know…
- …that if you replace a 30-year-old boiler rated at 1 million BTUs and 65% efficiency with natural gas at $1.10 per therm, you can save as much as $14,000 per year?
- …that gas boilers 20+ years old are rated 70% efficient, but often actually operate at 60% or less?
- …that today’s boilers operate at 92% efficiency and higher?
Expanding your options— maximizing your performance
We are dedicated to taking the time to understand your needs, provide a straightforward plan to meet them, and remain engaged in the process to ensure that the results are sustainable, so you get the best value from your personalized energy conservation initiative.
- We can help you reduce your boiler energy bills by as much as 25 to 35%. By assessing your gas boilers’ age, current operating efficiency, and other factors, our experts can identify effective measures you can take to improve your energy efficiency.
- We can also perform lighting audits and recommend simple procedures that will cut your energy costs, improve employee productivity, and reduce maintenance expenses.
- We’ll let you know if you qualify for incentives and/or rebates if you upgrade your heating and your lighting.
- Our advanced energy reporting software enables you to accurately baseline and track your facilities’ utility costs, so you can make smarter management decisions and optimize energy savings throughout the life of your systems.
Improvements like these are less expensive than you might think. In many cases, the energy saved from our effective solutions will cover your finance payments. Ask us about financing options—we can help with that too!